ActivTrak Plan Changes
Effective January 24, 2023, ActivTrak is updating its subscription plans to better serve customers and address their evolved workforce productivity management needs. Changes include two NEW paid plan tiers: Essentials and Professional and updates to Free plan features.
Note: These plan changes do not impact existing Advanced and Premium customers who will continue to have access to all features and benefits of their existing plans.
Learn more about:
Free Plan Changes
- The updated Free plan now includes the popular Working Hours Report in addition to other Live Reports - Top Users, Productivity, Activity Log, Top Apps, Top Websites, and Top Categories.
- Live Report Exports functionality has been removed and is only available with a paid plan. Users will have access to 30 days of data history.
- Privacy-first analytics is established as the default across the plan. This means that features such as Screenshots, Screen views, the capture of title bars and detailed URLs, etc. under Live Reports > Real-time and Alarms functionality will no longer be available within the Free plan, but as a separate Screen Details Add-on available for purchase with a paid plan subscription.
Free Plan FAQs:
When will the Free plan change?
The Free plan will change on January 24, 2023.
What is different with the new Free Plan?
- 30 days of data history. After January 24, 2023, all free accounts will have access to 30 days of data history.
- Exports will not be available
- Real-Time will not be available (Team Pulse continues to be unavailable on the Free Plan)
- The Working Hours Report will now be available on Free Plans
- Activity, USB, and Audit Alarms configuration will not be available
- Screenshots will not be available
- Alarm Logs will not be available
- Alarm notifications will no longer fire (Ex: Screenshots, Emails, Webhooks, Popups, and App Termination)
- Risk Level will not be available
- Data Privacy restrictions will be on by default:
- No title bars nor screen details will be available.
- Real-Time Thumbnails will be removed (aka Screen Views)
- Alarm Screenshot actions and logs will not be available
- Unchanged Features:
- 3 user limit
- No access to Add-ons
- Single Sign On is not accessible (Settings > Security> Configuration)
- Weekly Digest will be sent
How can Free Plan users access removed features and/or data?
Free accounts can upgrade to an Essentials or Professional Plan to access the features removed from the Free plan and to purchase optional Add-ons such as Screen Details and/or Data History. They can upgrade through the in-app cart or contact us.
NOTE: Due to the 60-day deletion grace period, if you upgrade to a paid plan prior to March 24, 2023, you will retain all your data.
NEW Essentials plan
The new Essentials plan establishes privacy-first analytics as standard and default across the platform.
- 6 months of data history is included, with options to purchase additional data with the Data History add-on.
- Features such as Screenshots, Screenviews, detailed titles and URLs, select Alarm actions, among others, will not be available within the Essentials plan, but are available for purchase with the Screen Details Add-on.
The Live Reports Exports functionality has been modified (for all existing and new paid plans) to improve the user experience and streamline data downloads at scale with the ActivConnect Add-on.
Existing Advanced plan customers will continue with their existing plans and features therein. Please reach out to ActivTrak Support with any questions.
NEW Professional Plan
The Professional Plan retains a majority of the existing Premium Plan features except for three changes:
- The integration of privacy-first analytics as the default standard across the platform. Features such as Screenshots, Screenviews, detailed titles and URLs, and select Alarm actions will no longer be available within the Professional Plan but are available for purchase with the Screen Details Add-on.
- 12 months of available activity data history.
- The Live Reports Exports functionality has been modified for all plans to improve user experience and streamline data downloads at scale with the ActivConnect Add-on.
Existing Premium Plan customers will continue with their existing plans and features therein. Please reach out to ActivTrak Support with any questions.
NEW Screen Details Add-on
Customers with business needs that require detailed activity tracking can access features such as Screenshots, Screenviews, detailed title bars & URLs, and risk-level via the optional Screen Details Add-on, available for purchase via the in-app cart or by contacting us.
Read the Screen Details Add-on FAQs for more information.
To view a detailed comparison of the new plan tiers, optional add-ons, Support packages, and more, please read the ActivTrak Subscription Differences article.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful