Every ActivTrak account comes with a remote agent installation tool. It will allow you to remotely install your ActivTrak Agent on other computers on your Active Directory network. (Note: You must be on an Active Directory Network, and you must have admin rights over the other computer.)
Feel free to download the remote install utility for the ActivTrak agent from the following page:
(Account authorization is required)
Just install the Remote Installer. Point it to your Agent .msi file that you downloaded earlier. Then point it to one of the computers on your network and press Install. You can also use it to uninstall.
- The remote installer will only work if you are on a Microsoft Active Directory Network. It will not work for standalone or workgrouped computers such as those running Windows Home version.
- You must have admin rights over the computer that will receive the Agent.
- Make sure you are using the latest version of the Remote Installer. Download from app.activtrak.com/downloads.
- Install the Remote Installer.
- Download your ActivTrak Agent from your account Dashboard and save it as a file.
- Run the Remote Installer.
- Point the Remote Installer source to to the Agent file you downloaded from your Dashboard.
- Point the Remote Installer target to the name of the computer on which you wish to install the Agent. (IP addresses can be used instead of computer names)
- Press Install.