If you run into an issue with ActivTrak, our Support Engineers are here to help!
Premium and Advanced Plan customers can access live assistance Sunday through Friday from 7pm - 7pm US CST.
See below for the support channels available to each plan type and step-by-step instructions to initiate a chat or submit a support ticket.
|How to Access||Avg. Response Time||Plan Types|
|Chat||See instructions below||< 2 minutes||Premium, Advanced|
|Email firstname.lastname@example.org||< 1 hour||Premium, Advanced, Free|
|Phone||Call 1 (888) 907-0301||< 2 hours||Premium, Advanced|
|Support Ticket||See instructions below||< 8 hours||Premium, Advanced|
- Sign in to ActivTrak and click the chat icon in the bottom right.
- Once the chat interface is open, you can start a new conversation, re-open old ones, check our system status, or access our searchable knowledge base.
Submit a Support Ticket:
- Navigate to Help > Support Tickets in the left app navigation.
- Click the "Create Ticket" button in the top right.
- Fill in the Subject of your support request and a description of the issue. You can submit an attachment (such as a screenshot) to help our support team diagnose the problem. Click "Submit."
- You can visit the Support Tickets page at any time to see the status of a ticket you've submitted.
OS Version Support:
ActivTrak aligns the maintenance and support of its software, including components, to the support policies published by the Operating System (OS) vendors, upon which the ActivTrak software relies for interoperability. ActivTrak software components include, but are not limited to, end-user software components, the ActivTrak Management application, and mobile applications. Support for the aforementioned ActivTrak software, including components, will not be supported on a given OS version once the OS vendor ceases support of that OS version.
Was this article helpful?
4 out of 8 found this helpful