The Dashboard is the first thing you will see when logging into app.activtrak.com and is designed to provide a quick glance at how your organization is operating. It's also the place to download installers for macOS and Windows.
Starting at the top, we can see our filtering options (1), the agent download button (2), any active employees which we can view in Realtime (3), and a quick overview of productive time separated into websites and applications (4).
- Just like with other reports, the filters in the top left corner can be changed to a specific time, user, computer, or group.
- The Download ActivTrak Agent button is contextual and will download the correct installer for the operating system you are currently using. However, if you need to download a different one, click the down arrow on the right and you can choose which one to download.
- Realtime will show which of your agents are currently reporting and whether they are active (and display what they are doing) or are passive, previously referred to as Idle, (this can be toggled on and off by clicking the "Show Passive" button).
- Quick stats are divided by websites and applications, showing productive/unproductive/undefined times.
The next section will contain Recent Screenshots (5) Top Applications (6), and Top Sites (7).
- Recent Screenshots will show the most recently collected screenshots. This can also be toggled to show "Latest Per User", which will show the most recent screenshot for each user that has been tracked.
- Top Applications shows a pie chart of the most used applications and how much each one is used in relation to the others. This can be toggled to show all, only productive, only unproductive, or only undefined apps.
- Similar to Top Applications, Top Sites will show the usage breakdown for your web activity.
Finally, at the bottom, you will see Top Categories (8), Pending Categorization (9), Top Alarm Risk Scores (10), and the Chat button (11).
- Top Categories will display the most used categories. You can categorize websites and applications by going to Settings > Categorization. This view can be swapped between all, applications only, or websites only. Clicking on "Define Categories" will take you to the categorization page.
- Pending Categorization lists any websites or applications (toggled in the top right of this window) that have not yet been categorized or marked as productive/unproductive and gives you a quick way to change them.
- The Top Alarm Risk Scores shows you quickly which users are engaging in the riskiest behaviors and which alarms are being triggered the most.