ActivTrak Release 3.41 includes a new trial offering of the product, in product release notes, a few minor user interface improvements, and a couple of bug fixes.
- Advanced Trial Offering
- We now allow users to signup for a 14 day trial with all advanced features for 100 licenses. This trial period allows businesses the ability to quickly see the effectiveness of monitor productivity across the organization prior to purchasing an account.
- At the same time, if you have a 3 user/3 GB free account and would like to try out the advanced features, we can now convert your free account into an Advanced Trial for 14 days. Keep in mind we can not revert Trials to free accounts due to the amount of data collected on the trial 100 licenses.
- In Product Release Notes
- We release improvements to ActivTrak frequently and are now publishing detailed release notes for each release impacting customers.
- Release notes (like this one!) are now visible within the app under the Help > Latest Updates.
- Minor Improvements
- On the Video and Screenshot configuration pages, there is now a link to view the full alarm log so that customers can see the full list of alarms including video, screenshot, and others in one location.
- When setting up a new video or screenshot alarm from the Configure Video Alarm Details and Configure Screenshot Alarm Details, customers can now access the advanced alarm configuration to allow for setting up pop-up messages, email, or webhook notifications, and risk levels.
- All time formats throughout the UI are shown in the same format for clarity and consistency.
- Filtering users and groups on the dashboard and most reports, customers will now be able to hover over group names to preview the number of users within the group and up to 10 group members' names.
- A minor improvement to allow our support team to answer questions faster.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixed a bug where the Top Websites durations on the report did not match the graph on the dashboard.
- Fixed a bug for error messages when an account is over its license limit.
- Fixed a bug preventing linking Alarms to the Alarm log.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful