ActivTrak can be used to help employees see and understand their productivity, and if so desired, the productivity of their peers.
1. Navigate to Settings > Groups.
2. Click on "Add New Group" at the top of the page and name it. When giving the employee access to their own reports, we recommend naming the report after them (for example, "Tony").
3. Once the group is created, click on the group name and then click the "Add Members" button.
4. Find Tony's user on the list and click "Add Members".
NOTE: If you wish to grant this user access to other employees, check the boxes next to their names as well.
5. Now that we've created a group for them to view, we need to give them access to ActivTrak. Navigate to Account > Access.
6. Click on "New ActivTrak ID" at the top of the screen.
7. When prompted, fill in the user's first name, last name, and the email they will use to login. Then assign them their access level and click next. To learn more about the different access levels click here.
8. Next select which groups this user can access. Check the box next to the group created in the first step and then click "Confirm".
9. Now that user will be listed under Access, along with the groups they are allowed to view. From this page, we can also change their password or add/remove viewable groups. The end-user will get an email welcoming them to ActivTrak and help them with creating their own password.
Upon logging into app.activtrak.com, they will be able to see reports only for themselves (or anyone else assigned to their group). They cannot make/edit alarms, change any account settings, or view reports for other users as a non-admin.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 4 found this helpful