ActivTrak can be used to help employees see and understand their productivity level, and if so desired, the productivity of their peers.
1. Navigate to Settings > Users & Groups > Groups.
2. Click on "Add New Group" at the top of the page and name it. When giving the employee access to their own reports, we recommend naming the report after them (for example, "Tony").
3. Once the group is created, click on the group name and then click the "Add Members" button.
4. Find Tony's user on the list and click "Add Members".
Note: If you wish to grant this user access to other employees, check the boxes next to their names as well.
5. Now that we've created a group for them to view, we need to give them access to ActivTrak. Navigate to Settings > Access > App Access.
6. Click on "New ActivTrak ID" at the top of the screen.
7. When prompted, fill in the user's first name, last name, and the email they will use to login. Then assign them a User Role to determine which dashboards, reports, and settings they can access or configure. (You can customize User Roles according to your organization's needs by following the steps in this article.)
8. Next select which groups this user can access. Check the box next to the group created in the first step and then click "Confirm."
Note: Admins and Configurators have access to all User and Group data by default. Power Users and Viewers will not see data populated in the account until they have been assigned a Viewable Group.
9. Now the user will be listed on the App Access page, along with the groups they are allowed to view. From this page, we can also change their password or add/remove viewable groups. The end-user will get an email welcoming them to ActivTrak, with instructions to create a password and access the account.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 9 found this helpful