The storage page will hold all of the information that may be necessary in order to ensure that an Agent is reporting in properly to the ActivTrak.com WebApp's Dashboard. You may select to view your Users or Computers that you have the agent installed on.
From Left to right, the information that is displayed is as follows:
- Logon Domain
- The name of the Domain the machine is connected to if any. Otherwise, this is the PC or Mac Name.
- For Chrome Agents, this is the domain name of the invited e-mail.
- Username of the user reporting in from the domain.
- User Alias
- Name of the user that you have set inside Settings>Alias. This will display instead of the user name that was reported in.
- Last Log Record
- The last log we received from the user. This will update when you select Refresh if the agent is reporting in.
- Last Screenshot
- The last screenshotted image we received from the user.
- Last Video
- Only applicable for those accounts who have purchased the Video Add-on. This will show the last video we received from the user.
- # of Log Records/Screenshots/Videos
- This is an integer value of how many individual logs, images, or videos we have for the user.
- Total Storage
- This value displays the total storage in GB we have for a particular user. If you hover over the Eye, it will display log records vs screenshot storage, and videos if applicable.