1) Diable ESET AV Altogether -
- Go to the Taskbar and search for ESET. Find the ESET Antivirus icon and right-click it and select Pause Protection.
- In the temporarily disable protection window, select Until next restart from the Time interval drop-down menu and hit OK. Your window may appear different, depending on which version of ESET you are using.
2) Install the ActivTrak Agent onto the computer - https://support.activtrak.com/hc/en-us/articles/360031278032-Deploying-the-Agent-Directly
3) Include the following files in the AV Exclusion list while it is still disabled. - https://support.activtrak.com/hc/en-us/articles/360034165131-Excluding-the-ActivTrak-Agent-from-Firewall-and-Antivirus-lists
4) Restart the machine once the agent has successfully reported in to re-enable ESET and verify that the AV didn't remove the agent.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful