ActivTrak’s latest release introduces several small tweaks to the application and bug fixes. Including the following changes:
- Productivity & Category: Assigning a category or productivity status is no longer available within the Top Websites and Top Applications. Users are instead brought to the new Classification page to assign productivity.
- Group Search: Users can now search for members to groups within the Settings > Group page.
- Cancelled Exports: Cancelled data exports are now logged within the Security Audit Log
- Select All Columns: When selecting columns to display within reports, users now have the option to select all columns at once.
- Video Pre-Recording: We have updated the messaging surrounding pre-recording videos to ensure users do not unintentionally turn on this data heavy feature.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a bug to ensure computer filters work within Real-Time
- Fixed a bug that prevented IE11 users from loading the app
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful