The release of 3.52.7 includes a number of minor adjustments and bug fixes to improve ActivTrak’s customer experience and data accuracy. The following changes have been released:
- Classification is now available for use within mobile websites on phones and tablets.
- Google multifactor authentication is now available for new admins added to the application
- Group Alarms are now identified as such with the Alarms list.
- Accounts where the billing is handed by a Partner or MSP will no longer have access to checkout or licensing numbers.
- Bug Fixes:
- Corrected an issue on Chrome in Windows 10 where the Working Hours report was inadvertently cut off
- Corrected an issue where Real-Time was showing the wrong
- Fixed a bug to ensure Real-time refreshes at the correct interval.
- Fixed a bug to ensure Alarms are only saved with conditions.
- Corrected an issue within Classification within the Details popup were the users were brought back to the first activity in lieu of continuing through classifying activities.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful