Register to attend our next customer webcast on Thursday, May 14, 2020, 10am CT.
Workforce Analytics 101 - Gain deeper insights into your team's productivity with ActivTrak's NEW ActivConnect.
In this training session, we'll show you how you can leverage pre-built dashboards and reports to quickly understand what productivity and engagement look like across your teams.
We’ve introduced a new way to analyze user activity data to get better insights into team productivity. ActivTrak’s new analytics tool, ActivConnect allows you to integrate your ActivTrak user activity data into pre-built templates for Tableau and Power Bi, or you can build your own advanced reports. This training session will give you an overview of ActivConnect, as well as show you how you can leverage the pre-built dashboards and reports to quickly understand what workforce productivity and engagement look like across your team, where you may have overworked employees, and where you have inefficient workflows. During this 1 hour webcast you will learn how to:
- Measure productivity focus patterns and benchmarks across individuals and teams
- Understand application usage to optimize license spend
- Identify collaboration preferences across dispersed teams
- Gauge workload and identify potential burn out
- Use data to coach employees and drive engagement
- Uncover additional areas of operational compliance risk
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful