The ActivTrak extension for Firefox is required for all end-users with the software installed working within the Firefox browser.
In order to install the extension, the following steps will need to be taken.
- Make sure that Firefox is closed (right-click on the Firefox icon in the dock and click "Quit").
- If Firefox was installed after the Mac agent is installed, the extension will not be installed. The Mac agent needs to be uninstalled and reinstalled.
- When the Mac agent is installed, open Firefox and a yellow icon will show on the menu button.
- The extension may be disabled from the Add-ons page. Once it is disabled, the Mac agent will not be able to record the URL.
- The extension is automatically removed once the Mac agent is uninstalled.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful