Sometimes it may be important to “pause” the agent or stop tracking a certain user for a period of time. For example, if an employee is going on vacation but will still be taking their computer with them, you may not want to continue to monitor them until they get back in the office. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to do so using ActivTrak’s Scheduling feature.
Step by Step Guide:
- Start by going to the sidebar on the dashboard, find Settings and then click Scheduling.
- Click the create schedule button on the top left corner.
- Once there, name the new schedule, for this example, we will name it Vacation.
- Then click the “Clear All” button on the top right. This will completely erase all hours from the schedule. Once saved this new schedule tells the agent to not track any user that is under this schedule until they are placed on a different one.
After creating the new Vacation schedule, it’s time to assign users to it.
How to Assign Schedules:
- Find the user in any of the existing schedules.
- Click the checkbox next to the user(s) name then use the “Select Schedule” dropdown at the top to find the “Vacation” schedule.
- Finally click the “Move Selected Users” button at the top right, next to the dropdown.
It’s that easy! Any admin has the ability to add and remove from any of the schedules as needed. The schedules can also be left empty and be used later.
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 3 found this helpful