- Go to Settings > Configuration as shown below
- Generate 72-hour link as shown below by clicking on Create next to the operating system installed on your computer
- Host the URL yourself through Sharepoint, Box, etc.
- Edit Line 20 in PS1 Script to have this URL within the Quotes as shown below
- Load script on the machine however you wish(Group Policy, RMM, Remote Powershell, etc.)
- Run PS1 script with admin-level permissions. We will verify that we have Admin level permission before downloading and attempting to install MSI.
- A blue dialog box will display with a simple message and close when complete.
%temp%\MSIEXEC.log will show you a verbose MSI install log to debug an install, if necessary.
%temp%\MSIEXEX.log is the service verification on whether or not it's running.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 1 found this helpful