These eight (8) steps will help you succeed as an ActivTrak MSP Partner.
Step 1: Review our MSP Program Guide.
Step 2: Set up new Accounts in Command Center as an MSP.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with customer details (company name, website URL, and the email used during creation) when you start a new customer trial.
Step 3: Review the Getting Started Checklist.
If you have new devices you want to monitor, here's how-to:
Step 4: Create Custom Alarms.
Use Custom Alarms to track activities that matter most to you.
- Learn how and when to take real-time Screenshots and Videos
- Detect and capture USB and Cloud Storage Activity
- Get notified of changes to your ActivTrak instance through Security Audit alarms
Step 5: Enable external notifications via Webhooks.
Use webhooks to connect ActivTrak with third-party applications.
Step 6: Get familiar with monthly billing.
- ActivTrak initiates billing when you activate each end user subscription
- Your first bill is based on the number of licenses requested as the initial user count
- Additional monthly bills are generated based on actual usage and include your monthly program costs (NFR licenses) plus aggregate customer usage across all deployments
- ActivTrak bills participating MSPs with a monthly consolidated bill
Step 7: Bookmark these important ActivTrak pages.
Step 8: Save these important contacts.
- MSP Partner inquiries: email@example.com
- Dedicated MSP Partner support: firstname.lastname@example.org
Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful