ActivTrak Premium provides access to new workplace metrics, benchmarks, and goal-setting capabilities. In order to extract the greatest value from these new capabilities across the organization, leaders and managers can now share the Personal Insights Dashboard with employees to help them design their day and adopt work habits that lead to improved work experience and well-being.
ActivTrak Premium users can also self-subscribe to any Insights dashboard to receive regular snapshots via email.
As a manager of a team, you can follow the steps below to share the Personal Insights Dashboard via email with your direct reports, even if they are not ActivTrak app users. The only requirements are that you are an ActivTrak application user and have access to team members’ data.
- From the navigation menu, select Insights > Configuration. In the Subscriptions & Sharing section, switch on the toggle for “Allow Users to Share Personal Insights with Direct Reports.” Note that this setting is not enabled by default.
- To access team members’ Personal Insights Dashboards, navigate to Activity Breakdown or Work Efficiency (both within the Insights tab) and click on a user’s name. Then select Personal Insights from the Dashboards pop-up.
- Once you are in the selected user’s Personal Insights Dashboard, click on the Subscribe button located in the top right corner.
- By default, the email address you use to log into the ActivTrak application will automatically populate in the “Recipient’s Email” field. Clear it by clicking on the X mark, then enter the email address of the user you want to share with. Note: Personal Insights should only be shared with the user for whom they are generated. Click the Filters tab to verify the user associated with the data you are sharing.
- Edit the subscription name by clicking in the text field to the left of the pencil icon. The subscription name will appear as the subject line of the email. Configure the schedule and delivery format, and add a custom message (optional) which will appear in the body of the email. Click Save to complete the process. You will be taken back to the Personal Insights Dashboard.
- To set up an email subscription for another team member, select the user’s name from the User drop-down and click the refresh button to the far right.
- Click on the Subscribe button located in the top right corner and select Create New, then repeat steps 4 and 5.
- Repeat this process for each team member you’d like to subscribe. Note: Be sure to enter the correct email address for each subscription to ensure individuals receive their own data.
- To edit or delete an existing subscription, navigate to any user's Personal Insights Dashboard, then click the Subscribe button in the top-right corner. To edit a subscription, click the 3 dots to the right of the subscription you want to edit, then select Edit. To delete a subscription, click the checkbox to the left of the subscription name, then click Delete above the list of subscriptions.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful