Administrators can now combine an inactive user or users into a single active reporting user to reduce license count usage and preserve user data within the account. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to utilize this feature.
Note: Merging active users together is not supported.
1. Navigate to Settings > Users & Groups > User Agents.
2. Next, click the Users tab at the top right of the page to view the list of users on the account.
3. Select one active user by clicking the check box next to the user's name. This user will be the destination user.
4. Then, select one or more inactive users to merge into the active user. These will become source users.
5. Find the User Merge button at the top left of the page. Click it, check off the acknowledgment agreement and select schedule merge.
In case of an accidental merge, navigate to the Scheduled Merges button. Once it's selected a pop-up of all the scheduled merges will appear. From there, click the three circles on the right of the merge you wish to cancel, then select cancel merge.
Note: Merges are completed at 12:00 am of the accounts time zone. Once a user merge has been completed it cannot be undone.
To learn more about the User Merge feature check out this article: User Merge
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful