We are pleased to introduce two new enhancements for ActivTrak Premium users:
Set & Track Goals for Collaboration Hrs/Day
Within the Benchmarks & Goals tab, users can now set a Collaboration Hrs / Day goal for their teams. Several Insights dashboards have been updated to reflect team progress against the defined goal:
- Work Efficiency - Overview: The Progress against Goals report now displays actual ‘Collaboration Hrs/Day’ against the goal.
- Work Efficiency - Trends: The Working Hours by Day Trends report now includes a team’s ‘Avg Collaboration Hrs / Day vs Goal’.
- Team Comparison - Productivity: The Progress against Goals report now displays actual ‘Collaboration Hrs/Day’ against the goal.
- Personal Insights: In the seven-day average metrics at the top of the dashboard, the Collaboration Hrs/Day goal will be displayed below a user’s actual collaboration time.
Cross-account Benchmarks Guide
Our new Benchmarks Guide lets managers easily compare their productivity, focus, and collaboration time metrics against those of the ActivTrak customer base for additional context when setting team goals. The guide provides lower quartile, upper quartile, and median values for three key metrics:
- Productive Time: The average amount of time a user is engaged in Productive-classified applications or sites. This value includes Active and Passive time.
- Collaboration Time: The average amount of time a user spends engaged on applications classified as "Chat & Messaging" or "Meeting Software".
- Focus Time: Working time in which an employee is engaged and working on a single task without multitasking (interruptions or attention shifts) or collaborating.
The guide also includes tips from the ActivTrak Productivity Lab on how to set goals. The Benchmarks Guide can be accessed from the Benchmarks & Goals tab.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful