Easily access your ActivTrak workforce insights in your MS Teams account (via ActivTrak's PowerBI Template) by following this guide.
Note: Instructions may vary depending on the Operating System and version of MS Teams.
- Select the desired team from the Team list and click the “+” sign in the General section to add a new component.
- From the popup, you can either 1. Search for Power BI or 2. Click on the Power BI icon if already displayed.
- Once you click on the Power BI icon in the above MS Teams tab section, a popup should appear showing you all the reports available under your different workspaces. You can also select the apps section to use the published ActivTrak for Power BI app.
- Select the desired report or app related to your ActivTrak setup and click Save.
- The app or report will be added to your team’s channel. You can now collaborate, share and discuss productivity metrics with your team.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful