Release Notes: ActivTrak for Salesforce Integration
We are pleased to announce the general availability of ActivTrak for Salesforce, enabling users to combine productivity data from ActivTrak with sales rep activity data from Salesforce to identify and understand the activities and behaviors that contribute to new deal creation and task completion.
Combined sales activity data from ActivTrak and Salesforce is visualized via pre-built Microsoft Power BI dashboards, including:
- Side-by-side productivity metrics
- Time spent in collaboration and sales tools
- Number of leads qualified, opportunities created, and tasks completed
NOTE: Special Requirements
To access ActivTrak Integrate for Salesforce, the following requirements must be met:
- Have an ActivTrak Advanced or Premium license and the ActivTrak ActivConnect add-on (or trial).
- A configured Salesforce Integration through ActivTrak Integrate
- An activated Microsoft Power BI Pro license for content publishers and viewers or the report is contained in a Power BI Premium Capacity (EM or P SKU) with a Power BI license.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful