Release Notes: Activity Classification Redesign and Performance Improvements
Thanks to valuable customer feedback on our Activity Classification user experience and performance, we are pleased to announce the release of a new, intuitive design and functionality. This release makes classifying, searching and applying both individual and group-based activities even faster and easier. New performance improvements also simplify reporting and analyzing employee work.
New enhancements include:
- Displaying all the activities that are pending classifications along with the ability to filter to those that need just the productivity status or the category.
- Improved speed of page performance for the pending, classified and individual activity details page.
- Quick identification of the unclassified activities that need either a category or productivity status.
- Showing only the information you need at-a-glance and with the ability to quickly drill down and see more information.
- The ability to filter and sort by the activity type, classification status, and current category.
- And, the ability to search and quickly find one or more activities to bulk classify.
- By default, the pending and classified tabs display activities over five minutes in duration for the last 30 days. You can choose to show all activities with no duration limit in these views or search for an individual activity across the duration of your account via the search bar.
To see the new Classification page, from the left-hand menu, navigate to Settings > Classification. Follow this guide for in-depth information about using the new page.
NOTE: You will still have access to the legacy view for 90 days, however, no changes will be made to the legacy view going forward. To access the legacy view, click the three-dot menu in the upper left and select “Enable Legacy View” as shown in the image below.
Was this article helpful?
2 out of 2 found this helpful