Last month we made an announcement about Location Insights. As promised, this new Insights dashboard is now in Early Access (EA)!
Location Insights represents the next stage in the evolution of workforce analytics. The new dashboard helps leaders and managers make data-driven decisions about work policies by correlating where employees work with how they work to answer questions like:
- Are employees more productive at home or in the office?
- How does location affect burnout risk?
- How much is office space being utilized on a regular basis? Does the ROI equation make sense?
- And more!
Location Insights is exclusive to customers on the ActivTrak Premium plan or on a Premium Trial and can also be tested by customers on the Advanced plan.
- Premium & Trial Customers: An Admin must enable the dashboard via the Role Access page.
- Advanced Customers: Complete this EA signup form or contact your CSM directly. Once your trial has been enabled, an Admin can enable the dashboard.
Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful