There are two ways to uninstall the agent both of which will require access to the ActivTrak account:
- Download the installer from your Dashboard.
- Once you have the installer, run it on the computer you wish to remove the agent from and choose "Remove". If you are running an outdated version of ActivTrak, it will first upgrade to the most recent version. The installer can then be run once more in order to display the "Uninstall" option.
- Use the remote uninstaller.
- This will also remove any saved data for that user, so it is imperative to export any data that we want to keep before removing the agent.
- To do this navigate to Settings> Users & Groups > User Agents. Then click the small computer x icon next to the computer that needs the agent uninstalled.
Running the installer:
Running the remote uninstaller:
Was this article helpful?
22 out of 94 found this helpful