The Activity Log is the master record of everything your team does. Any website accessed, app opened, log in and log out times, and time spent Passive is kept here.
This report can be accessed from the left menu under Reports > Activity Log.
The Activity Log records everything, even websites and applications that have been marked as "Ignore" under Settings > Categories. Anything recorded here cannot be removed either. It is the complete record of all activities performed by your team.
If you are using the Chrome extension, any time not spent in Chrome will also be logged here under the title "Not In Chrome Window".
- Like other reports, the Activity Log can be filtered to show specific users, groups, computers, and periods of time.
- Once a date has been set, the report can be further filtered using the green circle by the time of day. For example, you could set the report to show all logs starting after 12:00 PM.
- The Activity Log can also be customized to show more or less data. By clicking on "Columns", you can customize which data is displayed:
- The Activity Log can also be exported, either to a CSV file saved locally on your computer or to a connected Google Drive account. You can download either the current page or all pages.
- It is possible to delete everything from the Activity Log as well. Specific items cannot be deleted, but by clicking "Delete All Logs, Screenshots, and Videos", you can remove EVERYTHING.
Please note that this is permanent and cannot be undone.
The Activity Log can be filtered to look for specific activities. For example, if you wanted to see when your users were logging in, you would search for "Logon" in the Title field:
It can also be set to show all activities, productive, unproductive, or undefined by clicking the drop-down menu under "Prod".
If a screenshot is available for that activity, the screenshot icon will be to the left of the date and time. Clicking on this icon will take you directly to that screenshot.