The Activity Log is the master record of everything your team does. Any website accessed, app opened, log in and log out times, and time spent Passive is kept here.
NOTE: If you are using the Chrome extension, any time not spent in Chrome will be logged under the title "Not In Chrome Window".
How to Utilize:
This report can be accessed from the left menu under Live Reports > Activity Log.
The Activity Log records everything, even websites, and applications that have been marked as "Ignore" under Settings > Classification. Anything recorded here cannot be removed. It is the complete record of all activities performed by your team.
- Like other reports, the Activity Log can be filtered to show specific users, groups, computers, and periods of time.
- Once a date has been set, the report can be further filtered using the green circle by the time of day. For example, you could set the report to show all logs starting after 12:00 PM.
- The Activity Log can also be customized to show more or less data. By clicking on "Columns", you can customize which data is displayed:
- The Activity Log can also be exported, either to a CSV file saved locally on your computer or to a connected Google Drive account. You can download either the current page or all pages.
- The Activity Log can be filtered to look for specific activities. For example, if you wanted to see when your users were logging in, you would search for "Logon" in the Title field.
If a screenshot is available for that activity, the screenshot icon will be to the left of the date and time. Clicking on this icon will take you directly to that screenshot.
Was this article helpful?
7 out of 16 found this helpful