ActivTrak Premium yields insights that help your organization make collaborative, data-driven decisions. We’ve added new Email Subscription options that make it easier to share these insights and enable your team to:
- Align on goals and measure progress
- Identify productivity blockers and the necessary actions to remove them
- Have more productive coaching conversations
- Optimize schedules based on personal and team work habits
Self-subscribe to Insights Dashboards
With this feature, application users have the ability to self-subscribe to any Insights Dashboard on a schedule by clicking the "Subscribe" button in the top-right corner of each Dashboard.
Insights Dashboards will be delivered via email according to the schedule, delivery format (PDF attachment or embedded png image), and filters you select.
Note: Email subscriptions will reflect the filter selections that are in place at the time the subscription was created. To change the filters used in a subscription, you must delete the subscription and create a new one with the updated filter selections.
You have the option to include a personalized message in the email, as well as a link to open the report directly in the ActivTrak application.
Dashboards can also be emailed on an immediate, one-time basis by clicking the “Send Now” button when creating a new subscription or editing an existing one.
Subscribe other app users to Insights Dashboards
Subscribe other ActivTrak users to Insights Dashboards to keep teams aligned and foster a culture of transparency and collaboration. When creating a subscription, just start typing the email address of the app user you want to subscribe, and the email will auto-populate. Multiple users can be added to one subscription, so everyone receives insights on the same cadence.
- An Admin must enable the account-level sharing setting in order for app users to create email subscriptions for other users. From the navigation menu, select Insights > Configuration. In the Subscriptions & Sharing section, switch on the toggle for “Allow Users to share Personal Insights with direct reports or subscribe other application users.” This setting is not enabled by default.
- This functionality is not available on Personal Insights dashboards, as this data is only intended to be shared one-to-one with the associated user.
Share Personal Insights with team members
Leaders and team managers can share the Personal Insights Dashboard with employees to help them optimize their time, reduce inefficiencies, and provide a path to higher productivity and sustainable outcomes.
Subscribe your team members to receive regular snapshots of their Personal Insights via email by following these step-by-step instructions.
Was this article helpful?
3 out of 5 found this helpful